Toy Fair starts tomorrow, and Funko is getting out ahead of the event, with their reveals from the show. The first DC Comics previews come from a classic television series that most 20-30 somethings will absolutely be jealous of!
Funko introduces their first crack at the world of Smallville! The first five figures will debut in April and feature Lex Luthor, Green Arrow, Lois Lane, and two versions of Clark Kent. Check out the official images below!
UPDATE – Site affiliate Entertainment Earth now has them up for pre-order!
- Order Smallville Clark Kent Pop! Vinyl Figure from Entertainment Earth!
- Order Smallville Clark Kent Shirtless Pop! Vinyl Figure from Entertainment Earth!
- Order Smallville Green Arrow Pop! Vinyl Figure from Entertainment Earth!
- Order Smallville Lex Luthor Pop! Vinyl Figure from Entertainment Earth!
- Order Smallville Lois Lane Pop! Vinyl Figure from Entertainment Earth!
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.
Funko was originally conceived by Mike Becker and founded by Frank Malone as a bobbleheads company in 1998 and sold in 2005 to its CEO, Brian Mariotti, who significantly expanded the firm’s licensed lines. In addition to selling millions of its Wacky Wobblers, Funko has delighted the world with a broad range of playable and collectible merchandise that includes such diverse items as plush, Pop! Vinyl figures, vehicles, mugs, water bottles, key chains, lanyards, USB drives, lamps, and headphones inspired by a vast number of films, TV shows, video games, and more.