Sideshow is proud to present the Superman Premium Art Print by artists Alex Pascenko and Ian MacDonald.
The Last Son of Krypton bravely stands between Earth and the Coluan threat of Brainiac, his dangerous nemesis. As a symbol of hope to all, the determined Superman will not bow to a bully like Brainiac. Superman flies out of the clutches of the intellect’s tentacled skull ship, which serves as an extension of Brainiac’s own mind and body in this colorful scene.
The Superman Premium Art Print is limited to an edition size of 200 pieces, each embossed with a seal of authenticity. Pair this print with the Superman Premium Format™ Figure and other Justice League heroes like Batman and Wonder Woman for a truly super set-up in your DC collectibles display.
You can order the new print from Sideshow Collectibles for $250 framed, or $90 just as the art print.
Bring truth and justice to your DC collection with the Superman Premium Art Print by Alex Pascenko and Ian MacDonald.
- Officially licensed by DC Comics
- Hand-numbered limited edition of 200
- 18×24″ fine art giclée print, 20×26.25″ with frame
- 100% cotton, acid-free, matte Museo Rag 300GSM
- Epson archival inks
- Our prints feature an automated reproduction of the artist signature in pencil. A specialized machine with an actual pencil scribes the print by mirroring the original signature the artist explicitly provided for this edition. An authorized, automated penciled signature.
- Embossed seal of authenticity
- Recycled Polystyrene Moulding (Black)
- Custom double French mat cut design (Crescent mats in Black and 9827 Flag Blue)
- Mats, foam board backing, and adhesive tape all certified archival materials
- Framing grade acrylic
- Wire hanger: No additional hardware required
Note: If the framed option is chosen, your order will be specially framed for you. Please allow additional time to frame and ship your order.
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.
About the Artist:
Born in Russia and now based in Germany, concept artist Alexandr Pascenko is a self-taught illustrator specializing in character and figure creation. With a definite affinity for sci-fi and beautiful girls, Alex has produced stunning artwork for various companies and publishers from all over the globe, now including Sideshow. For more of his work, private sketches, and tutorials, check out his blog and Facebook.
Ian MacDonald, or “Moose” or “Maple Syrup Jackass” as he’s known in some circles, was born in eastern Canada in 1988 has been freelancing for Sideshow for the past 5 years. He’s a graduate of animation, previously having worked a brief stint on the My Little Pony television series; he uses his knowledge acquired through that medium to apply to his concept design and painting at Sideshow. When not drawing undead creatures or superheroes, Ian spends his time nerding out to video games, movies, anime and the like.