LEGO has just announced a new Batman Mech vs. Poison Ivy Mech set. The new set will be on display at San Diego Comic-Con 2018 next month. This new set includes nice LEGO Mechs for Batman and Poison Ivy, along with minifigures of Batman, Poison Ivy, The Flash, and Firefly! You can expect to see this one in stores January 2019.
Check out the details and images for the set below!
76117 – Batman™ Mech vs. Poison Ivy™ Mech
Launching January 1, 2019
Piece count 375
- Includes 4 minifigures: Batman™, Poison Ivy™, The Flash™ and Firefly .
- Batman™ Mech features an opening minifigure cockpit, posable arms and legs, gripping hands to grab a minifigure, dual stud shooter, spinning saw blade and a retractable net shooter
- Poison Ivy™ Mech features a minifigure cockpit, stud shooter, posable branch ‘arms’, gripping poison ivy leaf ‘hand’ to grab a minifigure and collapse function.
- Knock over the Poison Ivy™ Mech with the saw blade.
- Includes 10 assorted new-for-December-2018 translucent-orange Power Burst elements to customize your builds, minifigures and tools.
LEGO is a line of building toys manufactured by the Lego Group, a privately held company based in Denmark. The company’s flagship product, commonly referred to as “LEGO bricks,” consists of colorful interlocking plastic bricks and an accompanying array of gears, mini-figures, and various other parts. There are other LEGO pieces that can be assembled and connected in many ways to construct such objects as vehicles, buildings, and even working robots.