Star Ace Toys has unveiled their upcoming Supergirl TV Series Martian Manhunter figure! Like their other figures in this line, you can expect to mostly pay around $120 for this figure. Much like recent releases of Green Arrow and The Flash, this will continue the 1/8 scale, featuring cloth clothing. Check out the details and images below!
SUPERGIRL’S J’onn J’onzz – The Martian Manhunter
Originally disguised as Hank Henshaw, the head of the Department of Extranormal Operations, J’onn J’onzz is actually a green Martian, one of the last of his kind. He has taken on a mission to help Supergirl protect Earth from threats both human and extraterrestrial. A shapeshifter, J’onn can look human, but when he goes into battle he takes on his true form and fights for justice as the Martian Manhunter.
This 1/8th scale Real Master Series figure features an authentic likeness of the Martian Manhunter from the CW series, Supergirl. He has two different heads, one with a calm expression and another with a fighting grimace. He wears his Martian battle suit with cape and has flame accessories to simulate his only weakness – fire.
PRODUCT CODE SA8007
PRODUCT NAME MARTIAN MANHUNTER 1:8
SCALE 1/8 SCALE (APPROX. 22.5 CM HEIGHT)
SERIES REAL MASTER SERIES
The 1/8th scale Martian Manhunter collectible figure features:
- 1/8 scale body (approximately 22.5 cm tall) with 26 points of articulation.
- Fully realized authentic likeness of J’onn J’onzz as the Martian Manhunter in the CW TV series, Supergirl. Each head is specially hand painted and features detailed skin texture and an accurate facial expression.
- One (1) Martian Manhunter calm expression head
- One (1) Martian Manhunter fierce expression head
- One (1) pair of open hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) Martian battle suit
- One (1) Blue cape
- One (1) pair of boots
- Two (2) flames for shoulders
- Two (2) flames for suit
- Two (2) flames for legs
MOVABLE FIGURE STAND
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.