Funko has just officially announced their New York Comic-Con 2018 DC Comics exclusives. Just like we thought, the previously revealed Wonder Woman pop vinyl, is among those that will be available at the convention. The items, as well as their retail locations were revealed, which is a welcome change to the way that Funko has marketed their exclusives in the past. You can find these exclusives at the stores listed in the names below.
- Pop Heroes: Aquaman – Arthur Curry – Hot Topic
- Pop Heroes: 1st appearance Wonder Woman – Hot Topic
- Pop Heroes: The Flash & Superman (Racing) – Gamestop
- Pop Movies: Superman chrome 3-pack – FYE
- 5 Star: Batman (Golden Midas) – Gamestop
- 5 Star: Harley Quinn (Pink) – Hot Topic
Funko was originally conceived by Mike Becker and founded by Frank Malone as a bobbleheads company in 1998 and sold in 2005 to its CEO, Brian Mariotti, who significantly expanded the firm’s licensed lines. In addition to selling millions of its Wacky Wobblers, Funko has delighted the world with a broad range of playable and collectible merchandise that includes such diverse items as plush, Pop! Vinyl figures, vehicles, mugs, water bottles, key chains, lanyards, USB drives, lamps, and headphones inspired by a vast number of films, TV shows, video games, and more.