Mongram has revealed a new series of Teen Titans Go to the Movies 3D Foam Keyrings. This is a weird announcement because a few months ago the company said it would be retiring the 3D Foam Keyring blindbag line. From the looks of the images provided, we will get Starfire, Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven, Teen Titans Go Logo, Slade, Balloon Man, The Flash, Superman and Batman.
Awesome characters from Teen Titans Go to the Movies are now adorable figural key chains! Collect them all! Ages 4 and up.
About Monogram International:
Monogram International Inc. has the reputation of being a world leader in bringing licensed characters to life with their wide variety of licensed giftware, toys, aged collectibles and souvenirs for children and adults. They established their place in the industry over 40 years ago by creating faithfully branded character interpretations. Their licensed merchandise is marketed through toy, gift and mass retailers as well as many major theme parks throughout the world.
FOCO Justice League Superman Bobblehead Review
Today we are reviewing the FOCO Justice League Superman resin bobblehead. We will take this one out of the box, and let you decide if you should add this to your collection! Check out our new video!
You can find out more about FOCO at their official website https://www.foco.com.
Check out our review and subscribe to the DCCollectors YouTube channel for even more reviews coming soon!
Remember to make https://dccollectors.com one of your regular Internet visits every day, for the latest DC Comics toys and collectibles news and reviews!
FOCO is a leading manufacturer of sports and entertainment merchandise, with a product line that includes apparel, accessories, toys, collectibles, novelty items, and more. With major sports and entertainment licenses at their disposal along with a powerful infrastructure, a dedicated team, and a broad variety of products, their company is reaching new heights every day. FOCO’s success is directly related to their ability to bring new and exciting designs, ideas, and manufacturing techniques to categories in need of innovation.
New Hot Toys Justice League Wonder Woman Comic Concept Version
Hot Toys has just knocked it out of the park with the announcement of this new Justice League Wonder Woman Comic Concept Version figure!
Wonder Woman will be priced at 28,000 Yen. The figure is listed as being available between the fourth quarter of 2018 and the first quarter of 2019, so the figure may pop up elsewhere after Tokyo Comic-Con, which takes place November 3th – December 2nd.
Check out the details and the beautiful pictures below!
Wonder Woman who embraces her roots as she stands for what she believes has become an enduring heroine for millions of fans world-wide. As a member of the world’s greatest super heroes, the legendary warrior princess is an Amazonian force to be reckoned with. Inspired by the comic art in the early days, Hot Toys is delighted to present today the 1/6th scale Wonder Woman (Comic Concept Version) Collectible Figure as a special release from the Justice League line-up.
Beautifully crafted based on the appearance of Wonder Woman in Justice League, the figure features a head sculpt with long curly dark brown real fabric hair and Wonder Woman’s signature tiara in silver, a specialized body tailored, an amazingly detailed red and gold costume accent with silver stars with a navy blue scarf. Aside from the iconic battle suit, the figure also comes with a number of weapons and accessories including an engraved sword, a shield, a pair of Wonder Woman’s signature “Bracelets of Submissions” in silver, her “Lasso of Truth”, bullet sparkling effects attachable to the bracelets, and a specially designed hexagonal figure stand.
The newly introduced Wonder Woman figure is surely an essential addition to your DC Comic collection!
- Product Code: MMS506
- Product Name: Wonder Woman (Comic Concept Version)
- Height: Approximately 29 cm tall
- Points of Articulations: 17
- Special Features: Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation, One piece of bendable gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth), Four (4) pieces of magnetic bullet sparkling effects
- Artists: Head Sculpted by So Young, Lee
- Head Painted by JC. Hong & E-lee
- Head Art Directed by JC. Hong
The 1/6th scale Wonder Woman (Comic Concept Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Wonder Woman in Justice League with silver colored tiara
- Long curly dark brown real fabric hair implantation
- Body with over 17 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Nine (9) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of hands for holding Lasso of Truth
- One (1) pair of hands for holding sword
- One (1) left hand for holding shield
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) specially tailored red and blue colored Wonder Woman armor completed with metallic painting around chest and waist
- One (1) navy blue colored scarf
- One (1) pair of silver colored Bracelets of Submission
- One (1) pair of red and white colored boots with weathering and battle damaged effect
- One (1) engraved sword
- One (1) shield
- One (1) piece of bendable gold colored rope (Lasso of Truth) (attachable to the figure)
- Four (4) pieces of magnetic bullet sparkling effects in small, medium and large size (attachable to the silver colored Bracelets of Submission)
- Specially designed figure stand with Wonder Woman nameplate
DC Collectibles to Attend DesignerCon 2018
Exclusive DC Artists Alley Figure from HaiNaNu “Nooligan” Saulque, Custom Prints and More Surprises in Store at DC Collectibles Booth (#1500)
DC Collectibles, DC’s in-house line of high-end collectibles, will make its DesignerCon debut, showcasing some of the company’s most cutting-edge collectibles at this year’s convention from November 16-18, 2018, in Anaheim, CA.
Taking center stage at the show is DC Collectibles’ artist-focused designer vinyl line, DC Artists Alley. DC Artists Alley is inspired by the popular “Artist Alley” convention experience and allows innovative artists to put their eccentric spin on DC’s most iconic characters. At DesignerCon, DC Collectibles will debut a DC Artists Alley convention exclusive variant of HaiNaNu “Nooligan” Saulque’s Nightwing figure. The design embodies Nooligan’s signature offbeat art style and features a “streetwear” makeover of Dick Grayson, complete with casual sneakers and a custom Nightwing varsity jacket. The standard version hits stores in December 2018, but a special-edition black-and-gold Eclipse variant will be available to purchase exclusively at the convention. The con exclusive is limited to 200 pieces and includes an original sketch of a Batman family character, hand-drawn by Nooligan.
DC Collectibles will also give fans an up-close look at upcoming DC Artists Alley figures from artists Joe Ledbetter and Chrissie Zullo. Ledbetter’s anthropomorphic spinon Batman, the Penguin, Catwoman and Robin will be on display in the DC Collectibles booth alongside Zullo’s whimsical transformations of Batgirl, Hawkgirl, Supergirl and Wonder Woman.Both sets of figures will hit stores in 2019, but fans attending the show can purchase custom art prints from each artist…and that’s not all. DC Collectibles will also debut additional DC Artists Alley figures from a surprise artist to be announced at the show…stay tuned!
Here is the complete list of items available to purchase at the DC Collectibles booth (#1500):
- DesignerCon Exclusive: DC Artists Alley Nightwing Eclipse Variant Designer Vinyl 6.75″ figure (MSRP: $100.00) – Limited to 200 pieces
- Clutter Double Cast Batman 7″ figure (MSRP: $195.00) – Only 30 pieces will be sold at the show; Features glow-in the-dark skeleton
- Limited-Edition Art Prints designed by Chrissie Zullo and Joe Ledbetter (MSRP: $40.00 each) – Limited to 50 prints per design
- Limited-Edition Enamel Pins (MSRP: $10.00 each) – Limited to 50 pins per design
Collections3 weeks ago
SPOTLIGHT: The Collection of Rowan Mills
Funko2 weeks ago
New Gamestop Exclusive Funko Jim Lee Aquaman Deluxe Pop Up for Pre-Order!
Collections2 weeks ago
SPOTLIGHT: The Collection of Jim Tucker
Funko2 weeks ago
My Geek Box Exclusive Bombshells Harley Quinn Pop!
Collections7 days ago
SPOTLIGHT: The Collection of Clark Adams
Prime 1 Studio2 weeks ago
The Dark Knight Rises – Batman 1/3 Scale Statue by Prime 1 Studio
DC Collectibles3 weeks ago
Watch Rick Baker Sculpt The Joker Bust from DC Collectibles
LEGO3 weeks ago
LEGO Lex Luthor Power Suit Mini-Figure Review