Iron Studios is going back to the 90’s with their upcoming 1/3 scale Black Suit Superman statue. The statue is based on concept art by DC Comics artist Ivan Reis and stands over 37″ tall, with Superman flying over a Fortress of Solitude base. The base has a light up LED feature. Superman also includes two interchangeable portraits. The statue is set for release between September and December of 2019 and will cost $999.99.
Check out all the details below!
DC Comics – Black Suit Superman 1/3 Scale Prime Statue
- SRP: $999.99
- Based on concept art by Ivan Reis from DC Comics and Chiaroscuro Studios
- Made in Polystone
- Hand painted
- White LED light up base
- 2 head options
- Include Artwork by Ivan Reis
- Include AC-Adapter for the base
- Product dimensions: 37,4 in (H) x 23,2 in (W) x 11,4 in(L)
- Product Weight: 38.4 lbs
If you are looking to start or add to your Iron Studios DC Comics collection, check out a selection from our friends over at Entertainment Earth!
- Justice League Movie Cyborg 1:10 Scale Statue
- Batman: Arkham Knight Scarecrow 1:10 Scale Statue
- Batman: Arkham Knight Penguin 1:10 Scale Statue
- Batman: Arkham Knight Nightwing 1:10 Scale Statue
- DC Comics Plastic Man 1:10 Scale Art Statue
- DC Comics The Penguin 1:10 Scale Deluxe Art Statue
- Batman: Arkham Knight Two-Face 1:10 Scale Statue
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.
About Iron Studios:
Iron Studios is a Brazilian company with concept stores in Sao Paulo, Eldorado, and Rio de Janeiro. The company’s high-quality, highly detailed statues represent a range of licenses that include Ghostbusters, Batman, and DC Comics.