A new LEGO Movie is coming out and with that is a new Batman set, since he normally has a prominent role in these type movies. Amazon currently has the lone set featuring Batman up for sale.
Scuttle into action against Star with THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 70836 Battle-Ready Batman™ and MetalBeard. This action-packed Batman playset features LEGO MOVIE pirate MetalBeard in crab mech form, with a built-in LEGO MetalBeard minifigure head, opening treasure chest with MetalBeard’s internal organ elements, flip-down crow’s nest with a flag and posable legs, plus a Batman throne with an adjustable ‘You’re Welcome’ sign. This THE LEGO MOVIE 2 pirate toy also includes 2 minifigures, a brick-built Star figure, and weapons and accessories.
- This cool construction toy includes 3 THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ characters: new-for-January-2019 Batman™ and Maddox minifigures, plus a brick-built Star character.
- MetalBeard crab mech features a built-in MetalBeard minifigure head, opening treasure chest with MetalBeard’s internal organ elements, flip-down crow’s nest with a flag and room for a minifigure, and posable legs.
- Batman™ throne features a minifigure seat and an adjustable ‘You’re Welcome’ sign.
- Weapons include Batman’s 2 Batarangs and 2 swords, and Maddox’s spear.
- Recreate scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ with this fun-packed Batman™ toy set.
- Batman™ throne measures 5” (14cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- MetalBeard crab mech measures 6” (16cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.
LEGO is a line of building toys manufactured by the Lego Group, a privately held company based in Denmark. The company’s flagship product, commonly referred to as “LEGO bricks,” consists of colorful interlocking plastic bricks and an accompanying array of gears, mini-figures, and various other parts. There are other LEGO pieces that can be assembled and connected in many ways to construct such objects as vehicles, buildings, and even working robots.