Ahead of Toy Fair 2019, LEGO has revealed a brand new The LEGO Movie 2 building set, featuring Batman. If you haven’t seen the movie yet, this particular version of Batman features a white and silver sparkling costume (you just have to see the movie to understand).
You can check the details below for the new set.
Create out-of-this-world adventures with a space palace toy from THE LEGO MOVIE 2!
Join Bachelor Batman and Queen Watevra Wa’Nabi for dinner at the queen’s ‘So-Not-Evil’ LEGO® Space Palace with this fun-packed building set! Enjoy a smoothie and check out the DJ booth. Meet other colorful THE LEGO MOVIE 2 characters like Ice Cream Cone and launch the Stars and Hearts into space in their pods. Then make the top of the palace spin as Queen Watevra Wa’Nabi takes off in her super space rocket toy!
- This LEGO palace set includes 9 characters from THE LEGO MOVIE 2: a Bachelor Batman minifigure and Celeste mini-doll figure, plus Queen Watevra Wa’Nabi, Ice Cream Cone, 2 Star, 2 Heart and Royal Guard brick-built figures.
- The multi-level palace toy features a rotating top section with an opening, detachable rocket for Queen Watevra Wa’Nabi, detachable opening pods for other characters, 2 balconies, security room with a buildable security screen and assorted elements including a coffee cup, small heart and donut, and a dining room with a table, 2 seats, sideboard, buildable smoothie maker, assorted food and drink elements and a DJ booth.
- Also includes the Royal Guard’s buildable lollipop.
- Bachelor Batman minifigure (with special suit decoration), Celeste mini-doll figure, Queen Watevra Wa’Nabi (small version), Ice Cream Cone (small version) and Royal Guard figures are all new for May 2019.
- Kids can recreate fun-packed scenes from THE LEGO MOVIE 2 with this cool palace toy building set.
- Toy palace measures over 18” (48cm) high, 13” (34cm) wide and 7” (18cm) deep.
LEGO is a line of building toys manufactured by the Lego Group, a privately held company based in Denmark. The company’s flagship product, commonly referred to as “LEGO bricks,” consists of colorful interlocking plastic bricks and an accompanying array of gears, mini-figures, and various other parts. There are other LEGO pieces that can be assembled and connected in many ways to construct such objects as vehicles, buildings, and even working robots.