Welcome to a new episode of DCCollectors! Today I am doing a McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse Batman Hellbat Suit action figure review. This one is part of the debut wave of DC Comics action figures from McFarlane Toys and is based on the character’s likeness from the Batman and Robin comic series. What do I think of this particular figure? Watch the video and find out!
If you want to add this one to your collection, hit the link here – https://amzn.to/2REPcti #ad
After losing his son Damian—a.k.a. Robin—Batman eventually found temporary peace, until Damian’s body was stolen and taken to the fiery planet of Apokolips. Determined to bring Damian back to life, Batman dons the experimental Hellbat suit (forged by the other members of the Justice League) and ventures to the hellscape of Apokolips to take on the virtually indestructible ruler Darkseid!
- Incredibly detailed 7” scale figures based off the DC Multiverse
- Designed with Ultra Articulation with up to 22 moving parts for full range of posing and play
- Batman Hellbat Suit figure is based on the DC Comic Batman and Robin
- Batman features articulated posable wings that can extend the figure height to 9 inches tall and 14 inches wide (Some Assembly Required)
- Included collectable art card with Batman Hellbat Suit artwork on the front, and character biography on the back
- Collect all additional DC Armored Figures; Superman Unchained as well as other McFarlane Toys DC Multiverse figures. Figures sold separately.
- Figure is showcased in DC themed window box packaging
Check out my review and subscribe to my channel for even more content coming soon!
Follow DCCollectors on Social Media:
- Twitter ► https://twitter.com/dccollectors
- Facebook ► https://facebook.com/dccollectors
- Instagram ►https://instagram.com/dccollectors
- Website ► https://dccollectors.com
Note: If you purchase one of the awesome products featured above, we may earn a small commission from the retailer. Thank you for your support.