Looking for an awesome unique The Joker collectible? Then I have some information for you! The fine folks over at XM Studios are releasing a cool Japanese inspired Joker statue that will surely take your collection to the next level!
This one will be available in the second quarter of 2021 with a price tag of $1,199.99. That is steep, but the looks of this one might make it worth it!
XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, The Joker Orochi! Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Bros. Consumer Products and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exciting new settings..
The Orochi is an eight-headed and eight-tailed mythical dragon/serpent from Japanese mythology which makes up the intricate and highly detailed base, symbolizing the Joker’s character, power and status.
With the Orochi rising beneath his feet, surrounding and enfolding around him, The Joker wears an intricate and uniquely designed Jinbaori over his samurai armour. The Jinbaori is a vest with lapels worn by high-ranking samurai as a symbol of their status. The lining of the Jinbaori showcases traditional Japanese inspired detailing. From the open vest, his Munawari Irezumi (Japanese tattoo placed on the torso like an open vest) is also on display.
With his amoral leanings, his cunning and unhinged plans, The Joker Orochi is chaos personified.
THE JOKER OROCHI VER B Premium Collectibles statue features:
- 3 Head sculpts: 1 wearing a Kabuto inspired headgear, 1 Unmasked, 1 Oni inspired mask
- 4 Right Arms: 1 holding a Wakizashi (a short blade), raised to imply The Joker licking the Wakizashi, 1 holding a Kusarigama (a chain-sickle type weapon) inspired weapon that can cause deadly damage, 1 crowbar (an homage to one of the original Joker’s main weapons), 1 holding an ōdachi (large great sword used by Samurai) inspired sword.
- Collectible Display Plaque of the featured character
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish
- Limited edition: MTO (MAX 1,388)
- Foo Tze Wei
- Victor Hugo Sousa (Sculpt)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team
Manufactured by: XM Studios
Note: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ. Batteries will not be included for products with light up features due to customs clearance.
About XM Studios:
The prestige and satisfaction of owning a XM piece is not due solely to their uncompromising quality, outstanding designs and limited availability. Their relentless pursuit of excellence has driven them to push the limits of possibilities, shatter myths and create new grails.
Beyond creating works of art, they strive to perfect the most important element – the collecting experience itself. Exhilaration. Excitement. Pleasure. Pride. Status. The XM experience is real.
Highly valued in limited availability, XM pieces appeal only to the most determined, discerning collectors. Afterall, nothing worth having comes easy. Happy Collecting.